Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zutano Fleece Clothing For Your Tot

What mother doesn't absolutely love shopping for kids clothes?? I can not wait to shop for my kids clothes and of course, getting them home to try the clothes on makes me all giddy just thinking about it! Zutano clothing is the buzz due to their quality, durability, comfiness, and all the various patterns you can choose from.

As a mother, I rate my kid's clothing by three categories:

1)How it looks
2)Comfiness
3)Durability
4)How easy it is to get on and off

These are 4 criteria I consider before I buy any type clothing for my kids. It just makes sense to me. The Zutano clothing line incorporates all four into their design and style very nicely. Fleece I've discovered is a wonderful invention for babies and suits most needs. I have picked some of my personal favorites that you can try for yourself. I am confident you will agree.

These booties are simply the best especially in those early days when you can't imagine the thought of trying to get those tiny feet into a shoe. These however will change your mind because they look great, are very comfy, are for the most part durable and most importantly slip on and off with no tugging, squeezing, pulling, pushing, or crying involved. A+!






This hat is beautiful and is available in a multitude
of bright patterns. The best part? Though the look is absolutely adorable, it has strings you can tie below the chin so it doesn't fall off or be pulled off so easily either.










A Zutano fleece sleepsack is perfect for those cool nights
and will keep your little one snug as a bug in a rug. None of my babies would sleep with blankets so for me this was a lifesaver. It was a huge peace of mind for me to know my baby was wrapped up and warm.







This fleece outfit is great in those cooler months whether you are out and about or hanging out at home. This outfit ranks high on my list of baby must-haves and my kids love them too! The fleece is comfortable and looks great.




These fleece hats are not only cute but warm. Zutano provides a multitude of styles and colors you can choose from. They are sure to get attention from everyone they meet!


No comments:

Post a Comment